Saturday, February 25, 2012

Can I pick up my parcel at USPS without a delivery notice?

I put my signed delivery notice in my mailbox, instructing USPS to redeliver my parcel today. But today I couldn't catch the mailman again and the he took away my notice! I want to pick up my parcel at the post office earlier than the next delivery attempt, but can I do so without the notice? Is presenting my Photo ID sufficient?Can I pick up my parcel at USPS without a delivery notice?
Your ID is fine. Why don't you give the office a call before you go though just to make sure someone grabs it and puts it aside for you. Just make sure you get there after the carrier returns but before the office closes.Can I pick up my parcel at USPS without a delivery notice?
it'll probably go back on the truck. try to call the office- and yes you will have to show an id.

No comments:

Post a Comment