Saturday, February 25, 2012

Can I sue Fedex for not delivery my parcel?

I sent a parcel to a business associate oversea to Cameroon but the parcel was sent to Liberia by Fedex. It has been more that 1week and they have not rerouted the parcel. My business correspondant has refuse to pay for the parcel. What do I do? Can I sue Fedex for damages?Can I sue Fedex for not delivery my parcel?
too bad you do not tell us the tracking number and how can you sue them

if You don't have the tracking number hmm? that's the first thing their lawyers will

want -no tracking - you will be out of luck

also you do not say where you shipped from -another thing thug their lawyers will

want

and how do you know the packing is in Liberia you got ESP or something?

have you CALLED FedEx -again you do not say

also there could be some reason why it was send to Liberia the tracking number which tell you the reason

which of course You don't or did tell us

too bad

..

No comments:

Post a Comment