Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Why don't they have my parcel at the Canada Post office after a missed delivery?

The delivery notice said to visit the office after 1pm the next day to pick up the package. I went and the clerk said he couldn't find the package. When I asked him what could have happened to it (it was a very important parcel), he became annoyed and just shouted that he didn't know. I'm here partially to rant about the terrible customer service and partially to see if anyone knows what could have happened to my package.Why don't they have my parcel at the Canada Post office after a missed delivery?
I could go on forever about Canada Post but I'll be helpful instead. LOL This happened to me in the past and it was actually dropped at another depot location. I'd icily tell the clerk to get on the phone and find the package or you will be claiming the insurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment