Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Royal Mail delivered my Special Delivery Parcel late. Can I claim?

I posted someone tickets in the mail that were schedueled for 1pm special delivery. The tickets arrived at 1.25pm and although this probably isnt a great amount in your eyes but the tickets were for a concert that started at 2pm therefore the person had to rush and barely made it. Can I claim a refund or some sort of compensation? I have no idea how this all works.



ThanksRoyal Mail delivered my Special Delivery Parcel late. Can I claim?
You can claim compensation as the item was guaranteed before 1pm, unless it was delayed by an act of god, industrial action, or circumstances beyond reasonable control.



You should have a number to contact on your part of the special delivery receipt , if not log onto the web site for further information.Royal Mail delivered my Special Delivery Parcel late. Can I claim?
You could try claims.com



Good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment