Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Same day parcel delivery and arrival?

If a package arrives at the post office at like 11AM, and you need to pay some delivery charges, will the post office contact you the same day or does it take a few days? I've never ordered anything which I have to pickup myself so I'm really unsure. I'm just going by my tracking and I do shift work so I don't know when I can get it.



Thanks!Same day parcel delivery and arrival?
If you receive a Item that has postage due, for the most part a package will be held at the Post Office. At the time the Post Office receives the package, they will make out a postage due notification that you will receive in your next regular days mail. The notice will then tell you where your package is being held and what hours you may pay the postage due and receive your package. If you know for sure it is at the Post Office and you haven't received notification, you may be able to pick it up with the proper I.D. at the counter of your Post Office.

1 comment: