Saturday, February 25, 2012

Hermes parcel delivery company problems?

I have had nothing but hassle with this company, parcels have been lost twice now and when i requested next day delivery my parcel never came and that was nearly a week ago now, has anyone else had issues with Hermes? Do you have a contact number for them?Hermes parcel delivery company problems?
I am currently having massive issues with them. I ordered something from H %26amp; M and got a text Friday to say it would arrive in the next 24 hours- I鈥檓 still waiting. Rang H %26amp; M yesterday who said they didn鈥檛 understand the problem and would put a note on the order to say deliver Tomo. However when I googled this company I became a little worried as many people seem to have had problems with them. I found that there are two names Hermes and My Hermes, on their website is a number (my Hermes) 0871 246 1583. I rang them explained the situation and he began to search for my order, he placed me on hold for about twenty minutes before coming back and saying he could not find who was delivering in my area and would need to ring the shift manager and ring me back- again I鈥檓 still waiting. I鈥檓 going to try again today with H %26amp; M as it鈥檚 their products. But this does not encourage me to buy online from here again. I have never experienced this and I often buy online. Let us no how you get on!

1 comment:

  1. i payed for next day delivery with this company and 15 days later i am still waiting for it to be delivered! i have asked the company i bought the good from to track the parcel and they cant even find it..the tracking note is a joke it stopped 7 days and has not been updated for 8 days , no one knows where my goods have gone and no one seems to care..who do we complain to about this?

    ReplyDelete