Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My UPS order says I requested them to hold on to my parcel for future delivery but I did not ask them to?

My tracking information says "The receiver requested a hold for a future delivery date. UPS will attempt delivery on date requested." However I have never been contacted by UPS and I was home all day. What does this mean?My UPS order says I requested them to hold on to my parcel for future delivery but I did not ask them to?
It means the UPS driver wanted to go home and not complete all the deliveries on the truck for the day. So instead of stating that, UPS uses this misleading shipment status. This also skews their "on time delivery" rate in their favor.My UPS order says I requested them to hold on to my parcel for future delivery but I did not ask them to?
Haha for you

No comments:

Post a Comment