Saturday, February 25, 2012

Saudi Post parcel delivery without PO Box?

An ebay seller shipped a package through USPS, and it's handled by Saudi Post once it arrives the Kingdom. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to write the PO Box number on the shipping address. Worse, the seller did not write my mobile number on the package either. But the address is ok.



Now, what happens to my parcel? Am I going to wait for the delivery? Will Saudi Post even deliver it to an address, not PO Box? Please share your thoughts.Saudi Post parcel delivery without PO Box?
I think you should wait for a good 4 - 5 weeks. If it does not arrive, just drive down to the local post office. When I ordered something in Saudi Arabia, I put an address along with a PO box number and a zip code. I don't know if any was correct. But the address was. The package arrived 36 days later. Yes, it took an awefully long time. But in the end, I'm satisfied. I ordered more, and it's been 29 days now. I'm just going to recieve this, then use a clearer address. A friend's or something.
  • things to do in dc
  • italian translation to english
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment