Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How can i pick up a parcel without a non-delivery card?

i've recently moved house but my friend from america has sent my birthday present to my previous address... i've told the landlord but he's refusing to answer my calls/texts so i don't have a red card to take to the post office depot.. do you think they'll let me collect my parcel if i provide proof of my previous address and identification at the depot??How can i pick up a parcel without a non-delivery card?
Yes take photo id and proof of your old address they will let you have the parcel.



Not all cards are left and that is the way to obtain your parcel from the depot.
yes proof of identification and previous address is is enoughHow can i pick up a parcel without a non-delivery card?
you just walk in and say " hey, i'm realated to the president and i need to pick up a parcel, but i don't have my card with me.. it's at the white house"
I would thing that if you showed proof of who you are they would give it to you. It sounds like your landlord is pissed so there is a chance he might do something with the package if he receives it. You better get a hold of the shipper and have them hold it for you.How can i pick up a parcel without a non-delivery card?
Yes, you don't need the card if you can prove who you are and have a utility bill or something with the old address on.
I don't see why not if you have the proper ID.

No comments:

Post a Comment