Saturday, February 25, 2012

Parcel delivery?

I ordered a product online, and had no email of its dispatch. I decided I didn't want the product anymore and have a refund instead, and so I have emailed the company, still to no reply. If by some chance my package does reply, since I cant get in touch to get a refund, can i refuse to sign for the courier and have it sent back to the company? (as I have already emailed for a refund, and it has not been dispached to my knowledge)



thanks.Parcel delivery?
I would think that should be perfectly fine. Assuming you have not yet made any payments?



If you have already paid then can you be so sure that you will get your money back?

In that case I would accept the parcel-wait for a reply from the company and then return the parcel. If they are a reputable company they will pay the return postage cost.Parcel delivery?
The first question is where did you buy the item from. If you got your item from a legit website than you should get an e-mail bout you order and dispatch procedure so my advice is check if the website is legit and allow a few more days for parcel to reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment