Wednesday, March 7, 2012

City Link not been with parcel, but delivery attempted..?

I have just bought a camera in excess of 拢200+.



I paid 8.99 for the express delivery, so that I would get 'Guarenteed delivery by 1PM, on April 17 (saturday). (with citylink)



I have had no parcel delivered today.



However, on my order tracking it says delivery was attempted and a card was left. There was no delivery as I was home, and further more there is definetely no card been left in my house.



I have no idea whats going on here now and slightly worried whos house my camera is going to go too, as ive checked with my immediate neighbours and had no luck.



I can't ring them as phones arent open on weekends (only upto lunch on sat), and supposedly the parcel will be re-delivered on monday. Im just not sure who's house its going to go too on monday, so not sure what to do.



Never using citylink again. Never had any problems like this with outher couriers.



If anyone has had similar problem please let me know.



Thanks,

Jamie.City Link not been with parcel, but delivery attempted..?
I've had a similar problem. Its the standard tactic that Citylink always use when they fail to meet their promised guarantee on delivery. Challenge their statement saying that you waited in all day and that you know they did not try to deliver. Ask for compensation in the form of a day's pay.City Link not been with parcel, but delivery attempted..?
Contact citylink and ask. No one in Cars %26amp; Transportation %26gt; Other - Cars %26amp; Transportation knows the answer because no one uses a camera for transportation.

No comments:

Post a Comment