Sunday, March 4, 2012

Delivery parcel question?

Right I have ordered two things in one delivery and the parcel was supposed to be here after two days of the 14th with first class mail. Ihaven't recieved them still,

One thing was I but my address correct but but my street name under my address so twice(not next to eachother)

What should I do?

I'm getting annoyedDelivery parcel question?
Next time, try http://www.collectmyparcel.com where you can get and instant price. You get 拢50 FREE cover and you can get extra if you need it. They are the cheapest and best for customer service and you can track your parcel from collection to delivery where it will be signed for. Might just stop problems like this in the future :)Delivery parcel question?
Nothing you can do if the sender can demonstrate they were posted as promised, so not much point in getting annoyed (although I would too!) - Royal Mail won't class an item as lost until at least three weeks have passed.



Provided your house number and postcode were correct, that shouldn't be a problem.
  • the pillars of the earth
  • boggle online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment