Saturday, March 10, 2012

I ordered a parcel from the uk and it still hasn't arrived after double the specified delivery time?

I ordered it 2 weeks ago today and it was specified as taking 4-6 days. ( i live in aus) i also used this http://www1.auspost.com.au/gc/ and it said it shouldve arrived last friday. I spent $130 on this so its really important i find out a quick solution and the seller is unable to give a refund for 28 days. What is best to do in this situation?I ordered a parcel from the uk and it still hasn't arrived after double the specified delivery time?
Mailing times are always longer at Christmas, that's why we're always being told to post early! There will be a huge volume of mail coming from the UK and it all needs to be checked by Australian Quarantine before going into the mail system so expect some delays there. Plus Australia Post were on strike yesterday which doesn't help.



Expecting the package to get here in 4-6 days at this time of year was overly optimistic. A more realistic timeframe would be 2 to 3 weeks. If you haven't received it after 3 weeks contact the sender. I ordered something from Canada three weeks ago, and I honestly don't expect to see it until the New Year.



The link you gave is simply Australia Post's 'expected date calculator', not a guarantee that an item will arrive on a specified date.
Dunno, but I live in the UK and I can tell you that the postal system here is in crisis with loads of delayed mail piled up in sorting offices.I ordered a parcel from the uk and it still hasn't arrived after double the specified delivery time?
I think you'll find that Australia Post is on strike, nothing you can do about it I don't think. I hope it arrives for you before christmas.
Well the seller won't be able to do anything about it if the post lost it.

You should contact them and tell them if it still doesn't arrive by next week.I ordered a parcel from the uk and it still hasn't arrived after double the specified delivery time?
They cheated you. Call the company and threaten that you will sue them for false delivery and item.
Coo-ee! Maybe the postman left it at the billabong, and the bloody dingos got it!!
You either got ripped off, or there is a major lag: Holiday, shipping problem, wrong address, and kept..

No comments:

Post a Comment