Sunday, March 4, 2012

How long does singpost normal delivery (Parcel) takes to reach me?

i have ordered online from a local seller(Singapore of cos).

They have mailed out my item to me by normal delivery(parcel) on 13 July 2010,but until now this very day it has not reach me yet and i am getting worried.



*This is my very very first time using normal delivery as the seller didn't inform me there was registered option.



~* i have asked Singpost many many times but they seem to give me stupid answers,one told me that it takes 2 working day which obviously make me even more worried.



So if anyone that has used normal delivery for parcel(SingPost) before, how long was the longest time ?



* The seller told me that there was a record of 1 week above,but i cant seem to trust.

so what should i do since its a normal parcel? do i continue to wait or what?How long does singpost normal delivery (Parcel) takes to reach me?
It depends on the type of service used, i.e normal mail or courier service. If it is a courier service, Speedpost, then it should reach you the next day. If your seller sends your item via ordinary mail, it should reach you within two working days. However, do note that ordinary mail is not tracked.



You should call the seller and tell him/her that you have not received the item. Perhaps, the seller has forgotten to send it, or has just sent it, or has written the wrong address. By right, you should your parcel by now if the seller posted the item on 13 July.



In future, you should always use the Registered Article service cos you can track the status online.



Hope this helps.



Cheers

1 comment: