Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Is it possible to ship stickers via USPS First class mail parcel with delivery confirmation?

I sell stickers on eBay and I want to also be able to have delivery confirmation on it because I don't want to get ripped off by buyers saying they didn't receive their items. I noticed that when I buy things off eBay that fit into a regular large envelope, they ship with USPS first class mail parcel post and they have the delivery confirmation label on it. I want to do that too via the eBay / paypal shipping label feature and I was wondering if that was against the rules if I were to use that shipping label on a regular large envelope that only has a sticker inside that would usually cost .88 cents to send?Is it possible to ship stickers via USPS First class mail parcel with delivery confirmation?
Take a standard shipping and go to the post office %26amp; get the details. Weight determines the mailing cost to start. There is nothing illegal about mailing in an envelop from ebay, but you do need to make sure the paypal shipping label is ok for the post office. And be sure to not overcharge shipping. There is nothing that will hurt your business faster than to charge $5 shipping %26amp; the person receives a regular envelope.Is it possible to ship stickers via USPS First class mail parcel with delivery confirmation?
No, it's not against any rules as long as the label fits on the envelope.

No comments:

Post a Comment