Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I have a parcel waiting for me at the delivery office but apparently recorded items are kept for just 7days!?

On monday it will be the 8th day and thats when I'm going to try pick it up coz it hasn't been open at the weekend, will it have been sent back??I have a parcel waiting for me at the delivery office but apparently recorded items are kept for just 7days!?
they areon strike but check witht he sorting office anyway cos not all raoyal mail movements have been affected. there should be a number on it u can ring to arrange re delivery or collection. but normally yes they keep an item for 7 days then its returned to senderI have a parcel waiting for me at the delivery office but apparently recorded items are kept for just 7days!?
Doubt it as they are on strike and no mail has been movedI have a parcel waiting for me at the delivery office but apparently recorded items are kept for just 7days!?
You should phone the number on the failed delivery card and ask them to hold it for longer or attempt another delivery.You can arrange for another person to pick it up for you just follow the directions on the card.Of course though their may be problems actually locating your parcel due to the high volume of delayed mail because of the strikes but they should be able to locate it when you call .Good luck you might need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment