Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Parcel delivery help?

I ordered a parcel on-line from Gamestation, Gamestation use the courier service Parcel force, the parcel was apparently delivered on the 04/01/2012, i went to parcel force website to track my parcel, it said that it was delivered and signed for, however no one in my house took in, or signed for a parcel that day, i rang parcelforce and was constantly put on hold, finally i got through and they told me they will try and get in touch with the driver, then call me back, this happened twice and then someone told me to call gamestation, and then after a long time on hold i finally got through to gamestation who told me the same thing, that they will have to get in touch with the driver and call me back. I think this is a cycle, I'm just going to be calling, being put on hold, then being told i'll be called back. I want to know if there is any other way to tackle this problem and get my parcel. Thank you for reading this.Parcel delivery help?
If you did not sign for the game or take the delivery i would not worry, as parcel force should have access to important information which can prove you didn't take the order.

They should have the signature and they will be able to track the driver and see which house he delivered it to, if they have real time tracking capabilities.

In your case i would try ringing as much as you can because you will get forgotten, i have been in the same situation. You can do wither two things ring up game station and ask for your money back or keep ringing both parcel force and game station to try and established what has happened.

Parcel force will have a claims process which you could look into: http://www.parcelforce.com/help-informat鈥?/a>Parcel delivery help?
hello

http://www.federalexpress.com

--good luck,.buy bye,.

No comments:

Post a Comment