Saturday, March 10, 2012

I sent a parcel without recorded delivery, will they still get the parcel?

I sent a parcel of goods to someone on ebay but I didn't use recorded delivery I just used the royal mail standard one. I have a receipt that proves I paid for the postage. Will the parcel get to my buyer without any problems? I used royal mail first class standard delievery and this was done on monday, I'm guessing they should have recieved the goods by now but I haven't recieved any feedback from them yet and paypal still hold the money that the buyer payed me which I was intending on using this week.I sent a parcel without recorded delivery, will they still get the parcel?
Yes, is the simple answer.



Your receipt from the post office will show the weight of the parcel, the time you sent it, the postcode you sent it to and the date. That is sufficient to prove you posted the package.



I don't understand what you mean by "paypal still hold the money". The money sent to your Paypal account will stay there indefinately, or until you withdraw it to your bank account. That doesn't happen automatically.



You don't need to withdraw the money if you want to use it for another Ebay purchase, or in another online shop that accepts Paypal. You can pay using some, all or more than the money in your account and if necessary, Paypal will access your backup funding source (bank account) for the extra.



People don't always leave feedback immediately as there's no reason to other than politeness. You could always contact the buyer and ask if they have received the package.I sent a parcel without recorded delivery, will they still get the parcel?
Sometimes people don't leave feedback for a while so they can try the item so that it's not a fake or faulty.Paypal hold onto the money for 21 days(I think) or when the buyer leaves feedback.
Hope this helps.
I am afraid I disagree with the other answer sorry but I lost a claim I had it insured gave paypal a file containing the picture of the receipt I still lost the claim that receipt could be for anything you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment