Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Miss USPS Parcel Delivery?

To keep it simple and concise, I wanted to know if USPS, UPS, and FedEx miss package delivery notes indicate the recipient name?

Because I live with various other family, so they would know who the intended recipient was without any confusing. I'm expecting a delivery from USPS so I wanted to make sure.

Thank you in advanceMiss USPS Parcel Delivery?
It really depends on who is delivering and how they feel that day. Most cases they would just put the last name on it. I have experienced where they put both the first and last name, just the last name and sometimes nothing at all. It just depends on the drivers mood that day.Miss USPS Parcel Delivery?
USPS delivers to the street address unless they have reason to believe the recipient is no longer at the address, i.e., if they've filed a change of address notice, for instance.

No comments:

Post a Comment