Wednesday, March 7, 2012

When is the last date I can send a parcel over land to Australia for xmas delivery?

by overland do you mean surface mail,sea instead of air? this can take 2-3 monthsWhen is the last date I can send a parcel over land to Australia for xmas delivery?
that's not possible since the UK is an island, and Australia is an Island too.

When is the last date I can send a parcel over land to Australia for xmas delivery?
The dates haven't been decided as yet I don't think.



I'd say at least a few weeks before though.When is the last date I can send a parcel over land to Australia for xmas delivery?
i think it a coup of weeks before hand and yes you can send parcels to other parts of the world my nanna does
well idk but just send it early and write on it do not open till christmas day =] good luck
  • computer game
  • battlefield weapons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment