Sunday, March 4, 2012

I was supposed to recieve a parcel today by royal mail special delivery by 1 pm. at first when i entered the ?

Tracking code on the website it sed it wud b delivered today. After 1pm passed wen I entered the code it sez my item is currently progressing its way thru the network. What does this mean. Am I likely to get it 2moro thnks.I was supposed to recieve a parcel today by royal mail special delivery by 1 pm. at first when i entered the ?
Very rare a special delivery doesnt get to its destination the next working day, however few scenarios can cause a delay, main one is always the sender didnt send it before the post offices last collection, other reason being at the moment the royal mail are into a phase where as postman are doing their rounds in a new and very confusing method which is causing a lot of chaos delay and confusion however the special delivery would still be a priority, And very very rare the address is incorrect and of course even rarer it is being lost. I bet my right arm it was the first and will be with you before 1300 tomoz : ) . Also worth mentioning is some people expect special deliverys but the cheap *** sender sometimes downgrades to a recorded delivery which can take 1-3 days ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment