Sunday, March 4, 2012

Australia post USPS parcel delivery?

Auspost said usps first class international parcel I sent cannot be tracked even with the custom form number.

It has been 15days(11 working days) since I posted it.

if they cant track it then how could I know whether it had reached my local postoffice mountwaverley incase I wasnt at home when they deliver it.

I havent got a card of attempted delivery either.



Should I contact my local PO and keep in toych with them?



Please help.Australia post USPS parcel delivery?
10 to 16 days isn't uncommon delivery time internationally and then customs can take thier sweet timeAustralia post USPS parcel delivery?
Sometimes customs labels are scanned in foreign countries. Customs can take awhile,it may be held up. Try tracking it at http://www.trackitonline.ru/ select Australia for number 2 and leave number 3 blank.

No comments:

Post a Comment