Saturday, March 10, 2012

Parcel force delivery times?

I am awaiting a parcel from the states it landed 3rd june and was passed on to customs for charging but nothing is now happening i have called parcelforce with the tracking number several times but they just keep telling me the parcel is with customs exise" i know this it tells me on their web site".

question is are parcel force holding on to deliveries because they cant cope wit the volume of mail therefor waiting to update the tracking details until it suits them .I have been informed that usual clearence times from cutoms exise is 24 hours but i have no way of contacting them to confirm this.

Caught between a rock and a hard place springs to mind

HELPParcel force delivery times?
Hi there



I have the same problem, my parcel is awiting customs charges also 03/06/08 still heard nothing - have you?

No comments:

Post a Comment