Sunday, March 4, 2012

I'm from Australia.I shopped at Jellenproducts.com but suffered delayed parcel delivery(carrier:USPS),wat 2 do?

I'm from Sydney.I shopped at Jellenproducts.com but suffered delayed parcel delivery(carrier:USPS),wat to do?

1) Hello everyone, I am from Sydney. Recently I shopped at www.Jellenproducts.com and they notified me my parcel had been shipped by USPS. But so far I haven't got anything. I wasn't able to contact the Jellenproducts because it's down.

(2) Does anyone know what happened to Jellenproducts?

(3) I do have the electronic shipment notice from Jellenproducts stating that my parcel was shipped by USPS on 13-07-09. I tracked the parcel on USPS website and the latest information showed my parcel had left US on 15-07-09. But since then there is no more updates. I tried to call USPS at 800-222-1811 from Sydney, but came across the automatic answering machine that asked for my label number. I spell the numbers clearly but they weren't captured by the machine. For this I couldn't get to a human customer consultant. Can anyone give me some info about delays and claims from USPS?I'm from Australia.I shopped at Jellenproducts.com but suffered delayed parcel delivery(carrier:USPS),wat 2 do?
I guess you should give it a little more time. Then contact Jellenproducts.

Every time I track something nothing seems to come up till a day before it gets there.
  • auto salvage
  • area code look up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment